Are you are looking out for a soft and romantic wedding hairstyle? Then the heated rollers are definitely one of a good way to go for and these are the classic type of styling tools that have come a long way since the days you have seen your mom walking around in the house with a head full of pink colored or some other type of rollers for having those beautiful curls. But we have brought for you the best heated rollers that are in trend nowadays.
What kind of the curls finishing do you want to have? There are basically two main types of textures. These are: first, is ribbed and another one is flocked. This ribbed is the more of traditional based style and one which a number of people prefer as they can easily slip out of your hair when it is the time to remove them. Flocked rollers have a velvety type of coating which grabs your precious hair and then holds the curler in place. They are great and perfect for creating the bigger type of the curls.
What type of heating technology do you require?
- Sponge rollers – These utilize steam so that they can be heat up faster and can give you a shiny as well as the smooth type of curl in just about 10 minutes.
- Ceramic infused rollers – This has the main feature that is a ceramic core which usually produces ions and far-infrared heat to lock in the style and seal the cuticle and then creating shine and eliminating frizzing. This type of roller is great for damaged hair.
- Wax core rollers- This feature has a wax in the roller to hold the heat for a longer time and make the curl stronger and which is ideal for curl-resistant hair types.
- What type of size of the rollers do you want? If you need to create a consistent curl all over, then look for a set that has all the same size rollers and for a more versatile style, you should choose one with a variety of sizes.
- What heat setting should you use? – You should pay attention to the heat setting on your rollers. If you have fine or thin hair then it needs a less heat and coarse or thick hair needs much heat. Once you have found the best heated rollers for your needs, and once it is cooled, then takes out rollers and lightly comb from your fingers through your hair. For having a soft updo then it is advice for pinning up all your hair into a loose bun at the nape of your neck and then leaving a few strands to fall naturally.