We are all familiar with broken cracks which are quite unappealing and make your property look dull. However, it results in the property being uneven, which can be dangerous too.
Concrete crack filler is widely used by many people to fill cracks. Most of the crack repair services use epoxy injections to fill the gap.One such is the crack band epoxy repair paste, which is a multi-purpose structural repair paste. It is basically used as a bonding agent, filler, capping material for crack jack injection, or as a pick-proof sealant.Read on to find more interesting facts about concrete repair epoxy.
Why should you fill concrete cracks?
While weather conditions and changing temperatures can be a reason for the formation of small cracks, it is equally important to fill these gaps as soon as possible, as not only are they unattractive, but they are unsafe too.
Why concrete repair epoxy method used?
Epoxy injections are known to successfully repair cracks of different structures such as buildings, bridges, dams, and many others. The Epoxy injection method is used to seal the crack and inject the epoxy under pressure.
What are the features of concrete epoxy repair paste?
- It is UL certified
- Superior hardness for pickproof and tamper resistance
- Moisture insensitive
- High build and easily trowel a wall or structure
- Hi-mod formula cures stronger than concrete
- Capping paste for pressure injection
- Available in cartridges and bulk units
- Acceptable for use in USD inspected facilities.
What are the material properties?
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Independent ASTM C881 approval
- 24 months of shelf life
What are the benefits of using epoxy resins?
- Strength- Epoxy is responsible for creating a strong bond that is completely waterproof and can withstand high temperatures.
- Compatible- epoxy can work efficiently, which means that it is capable enough to bind different materials, whereas other adhesives are limited to use.
- Speed- it is a quick-speed adhesive that is capable of repairing the cracks within an hour or less.
Crackbond epoxy repair paste is the best adhesive to fill all the cracks which come with several benefits and features. Such an adhesive is highly recommended for smooth filling of the cracks that do not make the structures unsafe any more.