Sleeping is one of the most important activities that people must do daily. A good night’s sleep can help you enjoy a fresh and active day free of stress and fatigue. Various people get affected by issues or diseases that occur while they are sleeping. Some people may experience breathing difficulties while sleeping, which is known as sleep apnea. This serious sleep disorder occurs when a person’s breathing is interrupted or disturbed while sleeping. They should treat them right away, as failure to do so may cause severe disease. This disease can be treated surgically, and the sleep apnea surgery price varies depending on the stage of the disease.
Symptoms And Treatments
- During sleep, the person’s breath may immediately stop and stop and this is one of the major symptoms of this disease.
- Other symptoms include daytime sleepiness, loud snoring, and restless sleep. When people suffer from this symptom, they should immediately contact the health advisors and start treating the disease.
- When you don’t treat it properly, it may lead to major causes like stroke, depression, and other heart diseases.
- The person may also wake up with a sore throat, face headaches often, irritability, heartburn, fatigue, concentration lacking, and more.
- Some of the general lifestyle changes and treatments prescribed for this disease are managing weight, reducing the consumption of alcohol, sleeping on the sides, must follow heart-healthy diet plans, quit smoking, following healthy sleeping habits.
- There are also different treatments of medication, surgeries, therapies available to treat patients facing this disease.
There are two different categories of sleep apnea found in patients and most people face obstructive apnea. The primary reason for this is the physical blockage found in the upper airway. Another type is central sleeping apnea and the signaling problems in the central nervous system cause this. Many people do not know how to treat sleep apnea and they need to get consultations from doctors to know more about it.