Our friends will always be a part of our lives. What would we do without them? We sure have friends who can keep us smiling and laughing during a gloomy day, someone who offers a shoulder to cry on, and we also have friends who are the best when it comes to giving advice. On their birthday, we always want to make them feel special.
How To Choose The Perfect Words
Many of us would go an extra mile to put a smile on their faces on this special day. Even though text messaging, DMs and emails are the ‘thing’ when it comes to communication these days, it would still have an extra dose of sweetness when you go out of your way to buy them a card to add to the gift that you purchased for them. But what if the card already says it all? What can you add to make it more personal?
When you are thinking of a birthday greeting for a friend, it’s still the same as finding a gift for them. You can either make them feel unique, greatly appreciated and well-loved.
- Make It Unique. Think of words that can describe your friend. What can those words possibly be? Consider something that makes him or her different than your other friends.
- Make Them Feel Appreciated. If you think of this friend, what do you want to thank him or her for? Sure enough, they might have done something helpful for you in the past. Think of words that will express how thankful you are for having them as a friend.
Make Him Or Her Feel Loved. If you remember your friend’s birthday, this is enough to make them feel loved, that you remember their special day. Adding a card is a cherry on top so make sure that you make them feel loved like they are a part of your family. Do not be afraid to voice out why they are your best friend.
Simple Birthday Messages For A Friend
You might think that your gift is enough to make them feel unique, loved and appreciated. So here are some of the simple yet touching birthday messages that you can also find at Happy wishes land. You can write this on the birthday card that you will give to your friend on his or her special day:
- Thank you for being a friend who is always by my side, for listening and giving me the advice that I truly need.
- Your birthday happens once a year, but having you as my friend is something that we can celebrate all throughout our lives.
- Happy Birthday, my friend – you always make my day, now it’s my turn to put a smile on that beautiful face!
- You are my partner in crime, yet you know how to bring out the best in me.
- What I love about us is that we can always be ourselves when we’re together.
- You’re not just a friend, you are my family – I will always be here for you, no matter what!
Now, it’s time for you to customize these phrases to make your friend feel loved and important on his or her birthday. Words are more meaningful than any expensive gift that you can give them on this special day.